What Will You Learn About?
Serving central Connecticut and offered in partnership with the Miller Introduction to Judaism Program at American Jewish University, students in our Hartford Conservative Jewish studies program learn about:
- History and culture of the Jewish people
- Holy days and festivals
- Jewish concepts of God and ethics
- Synagogue and its services
- Life cycle observances including:
- bar and bat mitzvah
- Kashrut: the Jewish dietary laws
- Ami-Semitism and the Holocaust
- Israel and Zionism
- Diversity of contemporary Jewish life
Want to Learn more about Hartford Conservative Jewish studies?
Download our brochure